Hours: 30 hours per week fixed term for until the end of May 2022. Potential for extension of contract for the right candidate.
Rate of pay: £9.50 per hour
Location: Working across Snowdonia with some working from home.
Application deadline: 09:00 Wednesday 17th Nov
Interview date: Tuesday 23rd Nov
Start date: ASAP
If you want to help look after the environment, this could be the job for you.
You will gain a wide range of experience, which will help you progress in the environment sector.
· develop outdoor practical conservation skills
· work with a range of partner organisations
· plan and lead volunteer workdays
· contribute to projects which protect and enhance Snowdonia
· complete accredited training
· help with other areas of the Snowdonia Society’s work, activities and events
· Full clean driving licence and access to a vehicle, insured for your work use.
· We are looking for a Welsh speaker for this public-facing role.
· Active interest in conservation/environment/Snowdonia
· Self-motivated, committed, organised and reliable
· Good communicator
· Flexibility is required as activities will take place at weekends as well as weekdays, and some evening working may be required. However, this flexibility works both ways and, as long as the needs of the Society are met, we will support you to plan your work around other commitments.
Benefits of working for the Snowdonia Society – we offer:
· Real Living Wage starting salary
· 6% employer pension contribution
· We operate agile working and a culture of trust.
· 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
· Enhanced terms for maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave, subject to qualifying length of service.
· We encourage and support all employees to pursue development opportunities
For further information please contact John Harold on email@example.com.
Please note we can only accept applications which are completed using our Standard Application Form