Snowdonia Society Magazine
The Snowdonia Society publishes two bilingual full-colour magazines each year.
Read the latest issue on-line.
Join the Snowdonia Society as a member and we will send each spring and autumn issue direct to you by post.
Keeping you informed
Each magazine contains articles and discussion about issues facing the Snowdonia National Park and what we and our volunteers are doing about them, eg. SSSIs threatened by hydro-power schemes, controlling invasive species, or changing behaviour on litter dropping, as well as general Snowdonia Society news. The autumn edition includes our Annual Review.
Tell us your ideas
If you would like to contribute an item or have any ideas for magazine themes, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Snowdonia Society magazines on-line
- Spring 2021
- Autumn 2020
- Spring 2020
- Autumn 2019
- Spring 2019 Gorwelion / Horizons
- Autumn 2018 Dwylo diwyd / Helping hands
- Spring 2018 Copaon / Summits
- Autumn 2017 50 years on – anniversary edition II
- Spring 2017 50 years on – anniversary edition I
- Autumn 2016 Spotlight on the Dwyryd
- Spring 2016 Hidden Snowdonia
- Autumn 2015 Getting around in Snowdonia
- Spring 2015 Spotlight on the Mawddach
- Autumn 2014 How our National Park is run
- Spring 2014 Occupations in Snowdonia
- Autumn 2013 Flavours of Snowdonia
- Spring 2013 Building Heritage
- Autumn 2012 Access and Conservation
- Spring 2012 Outdoor Recreation
- Autumn 2011 Biodiversity in Snowdonia