You are warmly invited to our Annual General Meeting at Plas y Brenin, Capel Curig on 18th November 2023.
Our guest speaker this year is Alec Young, Plastic-free Yr Wyddfa Officer for The National Park Authority.
We are bringing back the lunch option this year which will be soup and sandwich, tea, coffee and cake. Lunch will be followed by an optional walk led by David Walker.
This is your opportunity to join the staff and trustee team in an enjoyable day, learn about the Society’s work over the past year and plans for the next.
The Annual Report, Annual Accounts and the Review of the Year will be available on our website: www.snowdonia-society.org.uk by 3rd November. By the same means you will find the full list of people standing for election as trustees at this year’s AGM.
If you are unable to access the information via our website please contact the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning the office on 01286 685498. We will then email or post the documents to you. Those registering to attend the AGM will be sent the documents automatically by email.
Thank you so much for your continuing support for the Society and all our work to protect and enhance Snowdonia.
This is a member only event and bookings must be made online HERE or via email@example.com by the 9th of November
10:30 AGM formal business
2. (i) Minutes of the 2022 Annual General Meeting
(ii) Matters arising from these minutes
3. Chair’s Report – Sue Beaumont
4. Conservation Project Report – Cai Bishop-Guest
5. Annual report
6. Financial Report
7. Questions to the Director and Officers
8. Adoption of Reports & Accounts
(i) Motion to adopt the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ending 31 March 2023
(ii) Motion to reappoint Williams Denton as independent examiners of the Society’s accounts for 2023/24
9. Election of Officers and Members of the Executive Committee: President: Roger Thomas Vice-Presidents: His Honour Huw Morgan Daniel CVO KStJ, David Firth, Sir Simon Jenkins. Chair: Sue Beaumont. Vice Chair: Jane Barbrook. Trustees: Julian Pitt, David Walker, Mathew Teasdale. Appointment of new Trustees: Rob Collister, Chris Ball and Chloe Bailey
10. Any Other Business and date of 2024 AGM
11:45 – Guest speaker: Alec Young
12:30 – Lunch
13:30 – Ends & Optional walk