One week to go: Now’s the time to dig out your old photos
*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED*
The Snowdonia Society 2020 photography competition will see 12 Finalists’ images selected for a 2021 calendar to raise funds towards protecting the National Park.
The theme of the competition is ‘Snowdonia’ and is open to the public; with entrants permitted to submit one photo by the competition closing date of June 30 2020.
We are inviting entrants to use photos they might already have saved on their devices. During these uncertain times and bearing in mind the movement restrictions we do not encourage people to venture outside to take new photos.
As well as a year’s membership to the Snowdonia Society for the 12 winners we have superb prizes from our generous business members for the top 5 images:
- Climb Snowdon voucher to the value of £180 which is a day on Snowdon on any route with up to 5 people from RAW Adventures
- 2 day Mountain Skills course worth £140 for one person from RAW Adventures
- 1 night stay at Elen’s Castle Hotel
- A bottle of Gin from Dinorwig Distillery
- A set of Snowdonia patches from Conquer Lake District
Entries must be digital images at full resolution and in landscape format. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on June 30 2020.
For more information and to read the competition rules, T&Cs for entrants 2020
*RAW adventure prizes and hotel stay to be taken after government restrictions are lifted