Cymdeithas Eryri is Eryri’s conservation charity, working to protect the special qualities of the area since 1967.
Hours: 30 hours per week fixed term for until the end of May 2022. Potential for extension of contract for the right candidate.
Rate of pay: £9.50 per hour (Real Living Wage)
Location: Working mainly from home.
Application deadline: 09:00 Thursday 18th Nov
Interview date: Wednesday 24th Nov
Start date: ASAP
If you want to develop a range of digital and office skills whilst helping to look after the environment, this could be the job for you.
You will gain a wide range of transferable administrative and digital skills, which will help you progress in your career.
You will develop skills in:
- delivering digital content through our website and social media
- using database software for volunteer and event administration
- ensuring the smooth administration of events and volunteer activities
- effective communication with volunteers, event attendees and partner organisations
You will contribute to projects which protect and enhance Snowdonia, and support staff in other areas of the Snowdonia Society’s work, activities and events
Full training will be given, but the successful applicant will:
- have a good working knowledge of IT including social media and Microsoft Office
- show an ability to learn new IT skills quickly and effectively
- be self-motivated, committed, organised and reliable
- be a good communicator
Flexibility is required as activities take place at weekends as well as weekdays, and some evening working may be required. However, this flexibility works both ways and, as long as the needs of the Society are met, we will support you to plan so that your work and your other commitments can fit together.
Welsh language skills essential for this post.
Benefits of working for the Snowdonia Society – we offer:
- Real Living Wagestarting salary
- 6% employer pension contribution
- We operate agile working and a culture of trust.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Enhanced terms for maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave, subject to qualifying length of service.
- We encourage and support all employees to pursue development opportunities
For further information please contact John Harold on email@example.com.
Please note we can only accept applications which are completed using our Standard Application Form