We need your help!
Did you know that the Snowdonia Society’s work on planning issues and policy responses is entirely dependent on the generous support of our members via their subscription payments and donations? We will be able to do more if we can raise additional money through fundraising.
Can you help with these fundraising ideas & tasks?
- looking after a donations pot in your local shop/cafe
- sponsored litter pick or challenge using LocalGiving to collect donations
- donations in lieu of birthday or celebration presents
- packing and sending merchandise
- offering knowledge/specialism for walks/talks
We can supply sponsorship forms and other materials, and we may be able to help promote your activity.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have a chat about your idea.